"Rejoice with those who rejoice, weep with those who weep." Romans 12:15

Saturday, August 11, 2012

New York!

Here are pictures from our trip to New York City:

SLMs in the van, on the way to New York City!
The Statue of Liberty
The Statue of Liberty and I






Luke and I had never been to New York before...
So it was necessary to document our EXCITEMENT!

The group at Battery Park


The 9/11 Memorial (There are two of these fountains-
one in the location of each of the Twin Towers)










View off of the Brooklyn Bridge




Love Locks on the Brooklyn Bridge


Wall Street Stock Exchange


Central Park




Roller Skaters in Central Park


The group in Central Park

Horse Carriage

Central Park view


Taxis

Empire State Building


St. Patrick's Cathedral




Times Square


I never knew the ball was there ALL year!







Grand Central Station


The Star Dust Diner


The servers are a bunch of aspiring Broadway stars who
perform songs in the middle of the restaurant

No comments:

Post a Comment