Dear All,
I thought I would post a few pictures of recent and Thanksgiving times :)
 |
| Paula, Becca, and I at a recent pot luck that our friends at the hospital hosted. |
 |
| Paul sent me an Advent care package...you might say I was a "little" excited to receive it :) |
 |
| Thanksgiving evening...Paula had been sick all day and was severely dehydrated. Our nurse friend, Sophie, came over to hook up an IV (notice our sweet make-shift IV bag holder). |
 |
| After we got Paula hooked up, Sophie and I went to Thanksgiving dinner that our friends at the hospital graciously invited us to. Chicken instead of turkey - the only turkeys in Ethiopia were apparently imported and sold in Addis Ababa for $100!...Sad that Paula couldn't come :( |
 |
| Sophie and I at dinner. |
After dinner, we came back to our castle to check in with Paula. Not too long after, we all went to bed - Good night, and thank God for sooo many blessings in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment